Helpful Tips for Installation and Maintenance
Window Installation Required
It requires a window or similar outdoor opening to effectively exhaust hot air from the room.
Please confirm your window is a vertical or horizontal type, such as sliding window or hung window.
Steps to Install Window Kit
- Connect the hose outlet with the exhaust hose first.
- Attach the exhaust hose to the hose connector on the back of the unit.
- Insert the hose outlet into the panel with hose and lock it tightly.
- Let the unit sit upright for 24 hours before powering on.
- Do not power on if the floor is not flat.
- The compressor protection delay will be initiated if the AC unit is restarted within 3 minutes of powering off.
How to Choose The Right BTU for Your Room?
BTU simply refers to the cooling power – the higher the BTU the more powerful the cooling. The main factors in choosing the right BTU of an air conditioner are the size and heat load of your space.
- Figure out the room size in square feet of the room you would like to keep cool. A handy chart on the left will help you pinpoint the right model for your space.
- Roughly estimate the amount of heat the room receives.For example, if the room has a lot of windows or is next to a kitchen, that room would probably have a high heat load. In this case, you are supposed to choose a higher BTU.
Before first use: Allow the unit to sit UPRIGHT for at least 24 hours if your unit has NOT been stored and transported in an UPRIGHT position.
Use on a stable and flat surface: DO NOT turn on the AC power if the floor of the house is not flat, which may cause strenuous vibration.
3-minute compressor delay protection: To protect the compressor, it won't put out cooling air instantly if restart the compressor within 3 minutes.
|Cooling Capacity:||10,000 BTU|
|Estimated Cooling Area:||300 sq.ft max|
|PMU:||Auto restart after power outage|
|Maximum Power Consumption:||1280W/11.1A|
|Refrigerant:||CFC free green R-410A|
|Digital Thermostat Control Range:||61°F ~ 88°F（16℃~31℃）|
|Timer:||24-hour ON/OFF programmable timer|
|Drainage:||Auto-evaporation or manual|
|Air Flow (at high speed):||205CFM|
|Air Louvers:||Auto 2-way directional|
|Noise level (dBA):||≤ 54dBA|
|Electronic plug:||LCDI, UL certified|
Dimension & Weight:
|Unit dimensions:||14" ×13.3" ×27.5"|
|Extendable exhaust hose diameter:||5.9"|
|Extendable exhaust hose max:||5.9"|
|Extendable window kit:||9-57"|
|Unit weight:||50 lbs|
1 * LCD Remote-control, battery (Model: AAA R03 1.5V*2)is not included
1 * Window kit
1 * Exhaust hose
1 * Drainage kit
1 * User-friendly manual